Rae Line - C Series 186
From the country which changed the face of the America’s Cup comes an experienced boat building company with a range of hi-tech well designed boats ready for the waters of the world.
Luxury meets performance in a line of boats so popular; they're selling as fast as we can manufacture them. To capture a larger share of this burgeoning market, we have fine-tuned our existing models and added a range of options making our boats so versatile, they are guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations.
|Overall Length:||18â€™6â€ť 5.70m|
|Draft (stern drive down):||17â€ť 43cm|
|Draft (stern drive up):||36â€ť 91cm|
|Dry weight:||3,388lbs 1,540kg|
|Fuel capacity:||22gal 83.3L|
Cruising in real style and comfort
If youâ€™re looking for comfort and style on the water, youâ€™ll find it hard to go past the eighteen-foot-six (5.7m) Rae Line 186 C Series cabin craft. It has that extra level of comfort and style youâ€™re looking for â€” without compromising on performance. Built for comfortable cruising, the 186C features a cabin offering full head height. Just add the optional infill cushions and you have the perfect overnighter! Launching and trailering the Rae Line 186C is a snapâ€” it really is the easiest and most comfortable cruiser/overnighter on the market!
Rae line, trusted worldwide since 1999
Rae Line has been manufacturing and exporting pleasure craft in the 18â€“24 foot range since 1999. Already, the company has
demonstrated an ability to match, and often exceed, the high standards of design, quality, innovation and technical execution for
which the New Zealand marine construction industry is internationally renowned.
Rae Line E series is built to the toughest US marine construction standards as laid down by:
â€˘ US Coast Guard
â€˘ American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)
â€˘ National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA)
Loaded with features
1. Take full advantage of Mercuryâ€™s undisputed most fuel-efficient stern drive. This 135hp Mercruiser four-stroke engine driving the four-blade prop effortlessly powers the 186C to 40mph at surprisingly low levels of fuel consumption. A feature of this superb four stroke engine is the minimal maintenance required. Turnkey Starting (TKS), enabled by a redesigned carburettor with an automatic fuel enrichment system instead of the usual choke, provides instant and trouble-free starting.
2. With Rae Line you get so many extra detailed features â€¦ the superbly styled curved and tinted windscreen is fabricated from safety glass to withstand anything a hard day on the water brings.
3. Technology plus! They will always know where you are on the Rae Line 186C â€¦ and you will know where the fish are. Among the many standard fittings that are options on other boats are a Navman VHF 7000 and an F4380 colour fish finder.
4. Relax in the moulded seating either side of the engine box in complete comfort â€” the engine box is lined with a soundreducing material that makes for a remarkably quiet ride. The engine hatch, by the way, is supported by gas struts for easy lifting.
5. The polished wood grain dash adds a dash of class! Not only do you have the full range of instruments â€” speedo, tachometer, fuel, trim, oil pressure and temperature â€” but the custom backlit instrumentation with low-glare night lighting ensure you can read them easily and clearly at all times. The dash also includes switches for bilge pump, bilge blower, navigation lights, fish finder and horn.
Rae Line - C Series 186 Dealers:
See Rae Line Boats at http://www.raeline.com