The History of Broom Boats
A history of quality and innovation
For more than 110 years, the Broom name has been synonymous with luxury boating. From the earliest days of hand-crafted wooden sailing ships to the sophisticated cruisers of today, a tradition of engineering excellence and quality of manufacture runs through every boat we build.
Broom was at the forefront in introducing motorised cruising, building the holiday hire business and developing the first fibreglass boats. Our boats introduced many to the joys of being on the water: from the simple pleasures of boating on the Norfolk Broads to the luxury of cruising at sea for the rich and famous. Throughout our history we have led in the development of new ideas to make boating more enjoyable.
• Triple skylights across saloon, galley and forward cabin
• Contemporary interior design throughout
• Comfortable 'relax and view' seat on foredeck
• Large bonded windows give light and airy interior
• Low air draft - ideally suited to inland waterways
• Luxurious double berth owner's cabin
• Spacious cockpit for entertaining
See C.J. Broom and Sons Ltd at http://www.broomboats.com/