It is the “little one” of the family. But maybe the most amazing one.
ZAR 43 is 4.30 meters long and 2.16 meters wide; it offers liveability, safety, comfort and performances that are hard to see in a traditional 5.5-meter long rubber dinghy.
Even if mathematicians don’t like it (but as you well know sometimes math can be an opinion), it has been able to show that 4.50 can be equal to 5.50.
Absolutely safe and comfortable transportation of 7 persons, with huge peaks, it can bear a 90 HP and it sails fast and slender like a squirrel with a motor “without a licence”.
It has two separate sun bathing beds (the front one is almost as big as a double bed), it has a fuel capacity of about 100 litres and a water capacity of about 60 litres without taking away any passenger space.
Just like its bigger brothers, it has tubulars with 6 compartments and it can be provided with a roll bar, shower, awnings and tents for nautical camping.
43 does not have any competitor simply because it is a ZAR, a little gigantic ZAR.
|Homologation:||“CE cat. “C”|
|Internal walking length:||m 4.46|
|Internal walking width:||m 1.60|
|Intertubular width:||m 1.18|
|Tubular diameter:||cm 49|
|N. tubular compartments:||n. 6|
|Seating capacity:||n. 7|
|Net dinghy weight (with standard equipment, without liquids and motor):||10% variable datum kg 300|
|Maximum power applicable:||kW 66,2/HP 90|
|Power recommended:||kW 30/67|
|Engine shaft lenght:||shaft lenght L|
|Max. weight nstallable motors:||Kg 200|
|CE certification:||with “C” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).|
• stainless steel fuel tank or reticular polypropylene (about 100 litres) installed according to standards located under the console;
• autoclave shower system with a water tank of about 60 l under the walk fl oor;
• stainless steel tilting roll bar with go ahead lights, anchorage lights and horn;
• auxiliary motor support;
• bilge pump
• electric panel
Features ZAR 43:
2 rows that can seat 4 persons forward running;
• front peak for the anchor with the side opening door;
• front sunbathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm 130 x 190) with extensions as an optional that includes dunnages and pillows, the middle dunnage with a stainless steel leg can be used as a table;
• 120 x 130 back sunbathing bed (with back rest in the horizontal position);
• wide back peak;
• wide front peak;
• one-seater console with mechanical wheelhouse, stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment with door, 1 peak under the front seat;
• foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and VTR bridge;
• 5 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
• 4 handling handles;
• 2 stainless steel bollards;
• perimetric double millpond;
• anchor-winch nose;
• 5 stainless steel (4 eyebolts for hangers);
• repairs kit;
• infl ating device;
• a pair of paddles.
See Zar Formenti SRL at http://www.zar-formenti.com