Rae Line - E Series 185
More family fun, more family action
The eighteen foot (5.49m) Rae Line 185 E Series bow-rider is a great way to stretch your boating budget … more features, more quality, more style and more fun than any other boat in its class — check out the great cockpit seating arrangement. It’s amazingly well priced for a boat offering so much, and there’s a huge range of engines to choose from. Head for open water with confidence, chase the fish, pull a wake boarder or just tie up at a quiet picnic spot — for the enjoyment of your whole family the Rae Line 185E is by far the most versatile outboard boat you’ll find.
|Overall Length:||18’0 5.49m|
|Draft (stern drive down):||30” 76.0cm|
|Draft (stern drive up):||12” 30.5cm|
|Dry weight:||1,850lbs 839kg|
|Fuel capacity:||20gal 75.7L|
Rae line, trusted worldwide since 1999
Rae Line has been manufacturing and exporting pleasure craft in the 18–24 foot range since 1999. Already, the company has
demonstrated an ability to match, and often exceed, the high standards of design, quality, innovation and technical execution for
which the New Zealand marine construction industry is internationally renowned.
Rae Line E series is built to the toughest US marine construction standards as laid down by:
• US Coast Guard
• American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)
• National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA)
Loaded with features
1. With Rae Line you get so many extra detailed features … the superbly styled curved and tinted windscreen is fabricated from safety glass to withstand anything a hard day on the water brings.
2. When the skiing’s done for the day, you can stow all the gear properly and safely (no more tripping over skis on the cockpit floor!) The full underfloor ski storage is fibreglass moulded for strength and incorporates a unique draining system — the ultimate in ‘stow and forget’!
3. There’s enough grunt in this high-efficiency 115hp Mercury outboard with oil injection driving the stainless steel prop to keep the skiers or wake boarders happy. It will keep you happy at the fuel pump, too!
4. Rae Line designs its boats to withstand the rigours of marine activity for years and years. Throughout the 185E, you’ll find many extra touches; all carpeting and vinyls, for instance, are of marine grade — there are no shortcuts in Rae Line quality.
5. There’s plenty of room for everyone in the 185E. A full-width rear bench seat on a fibreglass base with fully upholstered squabs and backrest incorporates plenty of under-seat storage, soft-touch grab handles … and the cup-holders are within easy reach!
Options & Accessories:
Mercury 125 ( 125HP – 93kW )
Mercury 150EFI ( 150HP – 112kW )
Hydraulic Steering ( standard on V6 engines )
12V Clarion AM/FM CD stereo w/two marine
Clarion stereo remote
Starboard back-to-back seat
Starboard windshield wiper
Stainless steel ski pole
Rae Line - E Series 185 Dealers:
See Rae Line Boats at http://www.raeline.com