Rae Line - E Series 180
From the country which changed the face of the America's Cup comes an experienced boat building company with a range of hi-tech well designed boats ready for the waters of the world.
Luxury meets performance in a line of boats so popular; they're selling as fast as we can manufacture them. To capture a larger share of this burgeoning market, we have fine-tuned our existing models and added a range of options making our boats so versatile, they are guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations.
|Overall Length:||18ft 0|
|Draft (stern drive down):||36inchs 91.4cm|
|Draft (stern drive up):||17 43.2cm|
|Dry weight:||2,100lbs 953kg|
|Fuel capacity:||22gal 83.3L|
|Dead rise:||19 degrees|
The complete package
Here it is … the eighteen-foot (5.49m) Rae Line 180 E Series bow-rider, it’s easy to launch and trailer, miserly on fuel and, being a four-stroke, dead easy to maintain.
The 180E is not only a great first-time boat for those budding wakeboarding champions — it’s equally at home fishing the open blue waters or tied up in your favourite picnic spot. For the enjoyment of your whole family the Rae Line 180E is by far the best stern-drive boat you’ll find.
Rae line, trusted worldwide since 1999
Rae Line has been manufacturing and exporting pleasure craft in the 18–24 foot range since 1999. Already, the company has
demonstrated an ability to match, and often exceed, the high standards of design, quality, innovation and technical execution for
which the New Zealand marine construction industry is internationally renowned.
Rae Line E series is built to the toughest US marine construction standards as laid down by:
• US Coast Guard
• American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)
• National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA)
Loaded with features
1. Take full advantage of Mercury’s undisputed most fuel-efficient stern drive. This 135hp Mercruiser four-stroke engine driving the four-blade prop effortlessly powers the 180E to 40mph at surprisingly low levels of fuel consumption. A feature of this superb four stroke engine is the minimal maintenance required. Turnkey Starting (TKS), enabled by a redesigned carburettor with an automatic fuel enrichment system instead of the usual choke, provides instant and trouble-free starting.
2. The 180E features a brilliant and unique rear seating configuration and comprises of two upholstered seats either side of the engine compartment, complete with full back rests. It has grab handles and drink holders close at reach and simply flip up the jump seats and you have a full width sun pad to enjoy those long summer days. These extra seats are fully upholstered and rest solidly on the moulded fibreglass base.
3. The perfect way to wind down when you arrive at your favourite picnic spot — quickly and simply unfold the back-to-back forward port seats down to a full-length lounger. Relaxing on the water was never this easy!
4. Moving around the 180E is no hassle. Even when the full bow section tonneau of high quality SUNBRELLA canvas is domed in place, simply unzip it down the centre and you have easy and safe access to the bow. This innovative bow tonneau cover incorporates aluminium bows that slightly arch the surface to ensure water does not settle on it — one of the great many features that make the 180E so easy to enjoy.
5. The soft-touch colour co-ordinated moulded dash is designed so you’re in full control in all conditions. Not only do you have the full range of instruments — speedo, tachometer, fuel, trim, oil pressure and temperature — but the dash visor and the custom backlit instrumentation with low-glare night lighting ensure you can read them easily and clearly at all times. The soft-touch lockable glove box enables you to keep the sunblock close at hand, yet safely stowed.
Rae Line - E Series 180 Dealers:
See Rae Line Boats at http://www.raeline.com