Arctic Blue 35
This is our flagship, and not without reason. A quick and lined easily. Seaworthiness is overwhelming and movements always as smooth and predictable.
Simple but tasteful decor with all amenities.
Standard equipment in the Arctic Blue 35 maintains a very high level. All necessary navigation equipment, autopilot, bow thruster, AV equipment, to name a few, are standard on board. Our flexible production, make sure you have allowed the boat to fit your needs. We offer a variety of engine and drive options, so that we can meet most requirements in terms of speed.
In an Arctic Blue 35 is not surprised by bad weather, but the good seaworthiness.
|length overall:||11,40 m|
|Dry Weight:||2960 kg|
|Weight w. 2x Merc. QSD:||350 4100 kg|
|Transom Angle:||13 degrees|
|Hull angle:||23 degrees|
|Fuel tank:||700 liters|
|Soil tanks:||35 gallons|
|Number of passengers:||10|
|Engine Size:||540-960 hp|
|Trading area:||35-70 knots|
Arctic Blue35 comes with dual engine installation. Engine sizes from 270 to 480 hp diesel or gasoline.
The boats delivered turnkey with all necessary equipment.
The standard package includes scroll.
- Chartplotter Raymarine E 120 m. The sonar and radar
- Autopilot ST 8002 m. SG 2 course computer
- Wallas heat and hot water
- Teak on every floor, bathing platform and walkway
- Shore Construction m. 15 A charger and inverter 12/220
- Stereo in cockpit and lounge, TV lounge
- Steel Propeller
- Antifouling VC 17 / VC TAR
- Hydraulic steering
- Electronic "o A dead man" and immobilizer from CoastKey
- Lift Kit (Lifting lugs of stainless steel straps and shackles)
- 12 V rechargeable pressurized pump
See Arctic Blue Boats AS at http://www.arctic-blue.no/